Part two of the S&B and Dream Till Green gift guide focuses on the friend who you weren’t planning on buying a present for, but now you have to because they bought you one. We also tackled the most difficult person to shop for on your holiday list — your boss.
–Brianna & Katie
For the Friend
1. Abe Lincoln Riding a Grizzly Bear 8X11 Print ($25): This piece, and all of Sharpwriter’s pieces, is perfect for a quirky friend who needs art in his/her apartment or office space. It’s a great conversation piece that guarantees laughs.
2. Portable Altoid Tin Amp and Speaker ($30): This is great for the music lover friend. It’s easy to take to the beach, on picnics, or just to be annoying on public transportation. The Altoid tin will surprise everyone.
3. Sideways Wishbone Bracelet ($26): I love this bracelet because it looks delicate, it’s affordable, and who doesn’t need a little luck everyday? It’s perfect for the friend who is still looking for the perfect job (Brianna and Katie, a relationship, or anything really to make a dreamy life.
4. Gold Animal Bust Magnets ($14): These are the perfect combination of childish and adult sophistication. If you don’t want to pay the $14, you can make them yourself by following Lovely Indeed’s how-to.
5. United States or World Scratch Maps ($28.95): Your friend can scratch off where they’ve been for a great conversation starter or use it to keep track of where all their visitors come from.
For the Boss
6. Portable Stereo Speaker System ($20): This gift is sure to make any workday go by faster. Your boss will love jamming out in the office to his/her favorite tunes with this speaker system that works with any MP3 player.
7. Custom Map Paperweight ($30): Your boss will love the personal touch of this paperweight. Customize the paperweight with your boss’ hometown for extra points.
8. Turning Triangles Terrarium ($39): You probably never thought you’d buy a gift for your boss from Urban Outfitters, but this terrarium is the perfect desk accessory.
9. Tech Me With You Gloves ($28, sale): A female boss will love you for buying her these gloves to keep her fingers warm while allowing her to still use her touch screen. The plum color is rich and perfect for the fall weather.
10. ON OFF Color Changing Cup ($19): Save some money and get your boss this quirky coffee cup. It’s perfect for the tech lover or the coffee fiend.